• SINGLE REVIEW: FOALS - MY NUMBER





    Foals are edging ever nearer to the release date of their third studio album "Holy Fire" with the number penned in for February 12, one that will have Foals fans on the edge of their seats waiting for. Luckily, they keep spoiling us with singles and here's My Number, the second to be released from the album.

    It's incredibly poppy, and very Foals, but is much softer and subtler in it's approach. It still has elements of that fast rhythmic guitar beat that set them aside from everyone else a handful of years ago, but their sound has matured and redefined itself with the shape of modern indie.

    I immediately warmed to it and wanted to dance along, something Foals have always managed to capture perfectly. That spirit pop indie dance vibe that we all long for on a Summers night. 

    I can already hear the echoes of what will be Holy Fire around many a UK field, and it may well be one of the more notable releases of 2013...here's hoping Foals don't disappoint!

    Also, Yannis just seems to get hotter with age... my my.

    1 comments → SINGLE REVIEW: FOALS - MY NUMBER

    1. I think it sounds a lot like Mystery Jets! :)
      I can't wait to hear the album!
      xo

      iamlaurenpotts.blogspot.co.uk

    Post a Comment